Ray Eyez Polarized Photochromic Aluminum Rimless Glasses
- photochromic optical lenses
- Polarized Lenses
- Resistent frames
Advantages & Benefits of Photochromic Lenses:
- Reduced costs – buying a single pair of dual purpose photochromic glasses that can provide vision for both indoors when clear and providing sunglasses protection outside is more cost effective than buying two separate pairs.
- UV protection - Photochromic lenses provide full protection against the harmful UV rays of the sun and direct exposure to sunlight can cause serious eye problems and in some cases blindness.
- Convenience - You only need to own one pair of glasses for both indoors and outdoors in the sun
- Eye Health – Reducing your exposure to the suns harmful UV rays can lower the risk of cataracts or other eye/age related problems
How Do Photochromic Lenses Work?
Tiny molecules of silver halide and chloride are embedded within a photochromic lens which is invisible and clear until exposed to sunlight/UV rays.
A chemical process takes place when exposed to sunlight/UV and the molecules effectively move, change shape and absorb the light. This process changes the molecules and they darken to a sunglasses shade/tint.
The photochromic lens will remain in this 'darkened' sunglasses state whilst exposed to sunlight/UV and the molecules will reverse the process once the lenses are removed from the sunlight/UV rays returning to the original 'transparent/clear' lens.
These sunglasses also come with polarized lenses which have the advantage of reduced strain on your eyes, improved visual clarity, reduced glare and improved visual comfort.
UV400 protection blocks UVA, UVB and UVC rays, protecting your eyes from the harmful effects of the sun's rays. This is achieved by a multi-layer design.
The sunglasses have light weight frames and scratch resistent frames made from aluminium and magnesium making them break resistent. These sunglasses are superior in build quality and durability.
What you get
Eyez Glasses, Case, Microfiber cloth