The CelluLight massager is a multifunction massager - which lessens the appearance of cellulite and also alleviates muscles tension. You can use this dry or in the shower to help smooth away cellulite by using cellulite cream or cellulite oils. With daily use, tightens, tones, and firms the appearance of your skin. With ergonomic design, comfortable and easy grip, you can massage as lightly or as deeply as you need.
Anti cellulite treatment plan works best in conjunction with a healthy diet and plenty of exercise.Massage works on different areas of the body including neck, back, buttocks, arms, abdomen, legs, thighs.
- The anti-cellulite massage stimulates the deep layers of the skin & the muscle
- Encourages the flow of oxygenated blood to the area, which provides the nutrients necessary to improve the condition of your skin
- Helps the lymphatic system to remove any toxins and excess fluid.
- Boosts the lymphatic system
- Reduces cellulite in the legs, arms & waist
- Improves the blood circulation
- Reduces stretch marks visibility
- Improves arm strength
- Overall health & immunity boost
- Helps with fibromyalgia pains
- Promotes metabolism
- Improves skin’s underlying health
- Reduces swelling & muscle cramps
- Slimmer & firmer legs in only 2 weeks
- All-natural & non-invasive
1000's of happy customers worldwide
100% secure checkout
What is cellulite and how does it work?
Cellulite is thought to arise when the fibrous bands of connective tissue (fascia) that anchor the skin to muscles break down, allowing fat cells to push up into the skin layer. This creates the uneven, bumpy texture that gives cellulite its cottage cheese-like appearance.
Enhanced blood flow & increased lymphatic drainage help to reduce the appearance of cellulite. The idea is that increasing circulation to the area strengthens fascia & prevents fat cells from pushing through to cause more dimpling.
How to use the CelluLight Roller:
Warm up for a few minutes with low-impact cardio, if you can.
For best results use it on your bare skin and with a cellulite cream, (coconut) oil or lotions to help the CelluLight Roller glide easier. Begin rolling it over your skin up and down - begjn with gentle pressure if you are new to this, and increase the pressure, careful to not bruise skin.
When you hit a trigger point or tight spot, sit and work on that spot for 30 to 60 seconds as it slowly dissipates. We recommend 5 to 15 minutes per body zone total.
Because your fascia is all connected, remember to roll other body parts as well and not just your “trouble areas”. Drink water for hydrating after to help remove toxins.
You can roll as often as you need but daily is recommend.
Whenever dealing with tense muscles, you want to be careful with how much pressure you’re applying to the affected area. Start with gentle pressure and increase gradually.
Made with eco-friendly materials, foam has been carefully for our CelluLght Roller selected to apply the perfect pressure and provides muscle recovery, pain relief, and improved flexibility.